Thomas Whytas, CPAChief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer of MaxHealth, Thomas Whytas, CPA, leads the company to achieve its financial goals. Tom has a track record of transforming companies by leading cultural change to drive financial success. With over 40 years of experience in the healthcare and aerospace industries, he is able to draw upon this experience to implement best practices across the company.
While in the U.S. Air Force, he was committed to protecting and serving his country. He has transitioned that motto to the patients at MaxHealth.
Thomas holds or previously held the following positions:
- Board Member – Honorlock
- Chief Financial Officer – R2integrated
- President – Financial Chrome
- Non-Executive Chairman – ReMed
- Board Member – Kason Corporation
- Board Member – Aerosonic
- Chief Financial Officer – Medical Education Technologies
- Chief Financial Officer – CAE USA
- Sergeant – U.S. Air Force