Our Care Approach
At MaxHealth, we make healthcare simple.
Your dedicated healthcare team focuses on keeping you healthy with our two-step approach.
Proactive primary care
Personalized care for you
Personalized care for you
At MaxHealth, we know that everyone’s health situation is different, so we provide targeted care tailored to your individual health circumstances.
We pair you with a dedicated care team to support you, your family, and caretaker, based on your individual health needs. This team includes healthcare physicians, nurses, clinical assistants, social workers, and more. From a friendly reminder to check your blood pressure to helping you transition from the hospital to your home, your care team makes sure you’re managing your health, not the other way around.
And if you ever need immediate care, your care team is here to see you or help you coordinate the care you need.
- Confirms healthcare eligibility, ensures you get the most out of your coverage, and finds the nearest MaxHealth location to you
- Schedules your new patient appointments and onboards you with your new provider and care team
- Offers assistance in addressing social barriers by connecting you with community resources
- Keeps you up to date on upcoming MaxHealth events both at the clinic and within the community
- Creates a personalized care plan to manage your health, discusses your health care needs, and offers advice
- Determines whether you need testing and consults with trusted specialists as part of your care plan
- Provides care tailored to your needs through an office visit or virtually if unable to make an in-person appointment
- Welcomes and assists you during your appointment
- Works closely with your provider preparing your medical records and assisting
- Ensures your experience is pleasant and a high level of care is delivered
- Educates you on the best way to manage your prescriptions
- Ensures you receive your prescriptions in a timely manner, including delivery to your door
- Tailors compounded prescriptions to your specific needs
- Provides customized pill packs upon request to remove the stress of managing your prescriptions
- Ensures your chronic conditions are managed properly
- Manages and helps transition your care back to your provider from the hospital, emergency room, or specialist
- Provides a point of contact for appointment scheduling, coordinating preventative care, patient portal access, updating medical records, billing questions, and any other needs you may have
- Assists you with navigating referral and specialist care and coordinates your appointment