At MAXhealth, we know personal care is better care. We also
recognize the importance of convenience when it comes to accessing healthcare services. With the threat of COVID-19, many patients feel more comfortable avoiding visits to their doctor’s office. However, your health and wellness are still very important; and for most of us, it cannot wait.
That’s why we offer our personal brand of care virtually, through our telehealth program.
When you schedule a TeleVisit, expect a thorough examination from a board-certified physician. This is not “healthcare lite.” Our TeleVisits include all of the key components of an in-person appointment, and usually take about the same amount of time.
Of course, you don’t have to leave the comfort of home, and you don’t have to expose yourself to the risk of disease.
• Save travel time back and forth to your doctor
• Access real, board-certified physicians
• Convert existing appointments to TeleVisits instead of canceling
• Make sure you are healthy and safe, and that you can avoid the ER/hospital
• Stay safe from catching other illnesses
• Avoid the waiting room
• Your visit is covered by Medicare or your private insurance
Did you know? You can convert an
existing scheduled appointment
to a TeleVisit instead of canceling ,
and it’s easy to do.
Then , once you are connected , it’s just like chatting with your friends or family. You can use the camera on your smart phone or tablet, or you can use a computer, like your desktop or laptop, with a webcam.