David Harris, MD
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Medical School: St George’s University School of Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Episcopal Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fellowship in Pulmonology: Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Involved in research encompassing pulmonary embolism, scleroderma, atypical tuberculosis, and lung cancer
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Dr. David Harris has been practicing Internal Medicine in Sarasota since 1990. His practice covers multiple specialties with a dedicated interest in pulmonary issues such as COPD, asthma, lung cancer, and various pulmonary infections. In his spare time Dr. Harris enjoys golfing and other sports.