Working with a Health Coach at MAXhealth of Sarasota, Florida
If you’ve ever considered working with a health coach, turn to the experienced medical professionals at MAXhealth of Sarasota, Florida. Our health education specialists work with patients of all ages, offering invaluable medical advice and direction between regularly scheduled doctor’s visits. Serving as liaisons between patient and physician, our health coaches make it easy for you to get the clear, easily understandable information you need, while also motivating you to meet your goals.
While a health coach won’t replace your primary care physician, your coach will be a valuable partner when it comes to day-to-day healthcare needs. For instance, if you’re confused about the health goals your physician provided for you at your last well-patient checkup, you can reach out to your health coach to ask for advice. Your coach will then work with your physician to help get the answers you need.
Your health education specialist can also help you:
- Set personalized goals for reaching (and maintaining) a healthy weight, quitting tobacco products, and managing emotional stress
- Learn about the best ways to manage any chronic conditions you might have, such as diabetes or kidney disease
- Improve your nutrition and safely increase your activity levels
- Watch for any signs of anxiety, depression, or other emotional health concerns
- Stay accountable for the behavioral changes you’ve discussed with your primary care provider
Additionally, your health coach will reach out to you on a monthly basis, making it easy for you to get answers to your non-urgent questions or concerns without having to make a trip to your primary care physician. That’s just one more way we make it as easy as possible for our patients to get the right care at the right time.
To find out more about working with a health coach at MAXhealth of Sarasota, Florida, contact us today.