Walk in to a MAXhealth Clinic in Sarasota, FL, to Receive Care from a Board-Certified Professional
A walk in clinic is a convenient solution when unexpected injuries or illnesses arise. In Sarasota, Florida, adults and children can turn to MAXhealth’s network of immediate care locations, where they can promptly consult with an experienced physician and receive individualized care within minutes.
At MAXhealth, our goal is to get our patients feeling better as quickly as possible. At the same time, we recognize that rushed, impersonal appointments can only provide “band-aid” solutions, and our urgent care team is committed to helping patients take care of their health on a broader scale. That’s why we’re proud to spend more face-to-face time with our patients than other physicians throughout the Sarasota area do. The board-certified internal medicine and family practice physicians at each MAXhealth walk in clinic provide:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- On-site lab testing and select imaging services (including X-rays, ultrasounds, echocardiograms, CT scans, and bone density tests)
- Personalized treatment recommendations for not only the issue at hand, but any other underlying conditions that may have contributed to its development (for instance, preventive care recommendations for osteoarthritis that may have led to a slip and fall accident)
Patients can turn to MAXhealth to receive care for a broad spectrum of conditions, from colds and fevers to minor lacerations and broken bones. We also provide non-emergent family care, chronic disease management services, wellness and preventive care counseling, and routine health coaching.
For more information about MAXhealth or to find the Sarasota, FL, walk in clinic nearest you, contact our team today.
MAXhealth of Sarasota, FL, Offers Urgent Care Services Provided by Your Primary Care Physician
From time to time, urgent care is required to address unexpected injuries and illnesses. However, an unfamiliar walk-in clinic isn’t the only option for residents of Sarasota, Florida. At MAXhealth, our patients can schedule same-day appointments with their primary care physicians – experts they already know and trust to provide them with the quality care they deserve.
Through our personalized approach to urgent care, MAXhealth makes it possible for patients to:
- Work with a physician who already knows their medical history, which prescriptions they are currently taking, and which treatments they’ve tried in the past. No time is wasted bringing an unfamiliar physician up to speed.
- Get the immediate care they need for an urgent injury or illness, but also work toward a more long-term solution to correct the underlying problem. While any walk-in clinic can provide a temporary “band-aid,” very few help patients actively improve their future health.
- Streamline a complete range of services, from diagnostic labwork and imaging to pharmacy services and nutritional counseling, in a single location. There’s no driving from one side of Sarasota to the other – patients simply reach out to a friendly staff member who will coordinate everything with ease. And, because established patients have already provided their insurance and billing information and we have it on file, they won’t have to waste time filling out unnecessary forms when they aren’t feeling well and simply want to obtain fast and convenient urgent care.
What’s more, we understand that problems don’t just arise during normal business hours. Our dedicated nursing hotline allows patients the opportunity to contact an experienced nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a new patient appointment at any of our urgent care locations, contact MAXhealth of Sarasota, FL, today.
MAXhealth Provides Immediate Medical Care in Sarasota, Florida
When faced with a sudden injury or illness, immediate medical care can make all the difference. For residents of Sarasota, FL, MAXhealth makes it possible to quickly consult with a trained medical professional without having to deal with long wait times or expensive emergency room bills.
MAXhealth’s immediate care is appropriate for most non-life-threatening conditions, such as:
- Minor cuts and burns
- Animal and insect bites
- Colds and fevers
- Ear, eye, and urinary tract infections
- Minor allergic reactions
- Back pain
Even though immediate care is designed to get patients in, out, and back to their lives as quickly as possible, MAXhealth is careful to balance being prompt with being thorough. While we welcome patients to stop by on short notice – or even no notice at all – we’re committed to spending as much time as it takes to diagnose each individual who walks through our doors and send him or her home with a personalized treatment plan. Our board-certified physicians don’t just provide “band-aid” solutions; they provide meaningful, long-term medical care that helps our patients become their healthiest selves.
MAXhealth offers immediate care services at several locations in Sarasota and other cities throughout the southwestern coast. Additionally, MAXhealth offers pharmacy services, health coaching, chronic condition management, 24/7 nursing hotline access, and a variety of other services to support our patients in each of their unique healthcare needs. And, when patients turn to us for urgent care, our fully equipped on-site lab allows us to expedite the process without having to send them to separate locations for ultrasounds, x-rays, bone density tests, and other forms of diagnostic testing.
To receive caring and compassionate immediate medical care when you need it the most, stop by MAXhealth or contact us today for our hours and locations throughout Sarasota, Florida.